Fly Guy presents : sharks / Tedd Arnold.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mansfield Free Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mansfield Free Public Library||E LOB (Text)||31417751||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545507714 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545507715 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2013
General donation-Dingman copy
Buzz and Fly Guy visit the aquarium, where they learn facts about sharks, including how they breathe in water, what they eat, and how they take care of their young.-- Source other than Library of Congress.
|Target Audience Note:||
"Appeals to K-2nd graders ; reading level grade 3"--P.  of cover.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 2.8 0.5 0.5 158543
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sharks > Juvenile literature.
Aquariums > Juvenile literature.
Flies > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: