Where's Waldo? : the wonder book / Martin Handford.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mansfield Free Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mansfield Free Public Library||E HAN (Text)||26000122||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0763603120 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 31 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 1997.
The reader follows Waldo and other characters as they travel through various scenes and tries to find them and their lost objects in the illustrations.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: