Escape North! : the story of Harriet Tubman / by Monica Kulling ; illustrated by Teresa Flavin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mansfield Free Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mansfield Free Public Library||E KUL (Text)||31392205||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
|Carol Shaw Memorial Fund|
- ISBN: 037590154X (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375801545 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2000
Surveys the life of Harriet Tubman, including her childhood in slavery and her later work in helping other slaves excape north to freedom throughout the Underground Railroad
Surveys the life of Harriet Tubman, including her childhood in slavery and her later work in helping other slaves escape north to freedom through the Underground Railroad.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 3.6 0.5 0.5 44898
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: